Troutdale Canfield

Commentary and more from the west end of the Columbia River Gorge.

Aug 15, 2008

Doin' The Fraud Jive At The China Olympics

Blogger "Where's Your Brain" gives a nice rundown of the many examples of "fraud jive" that dominate the China Olympics.
at 8/15/2008 04:11:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: 2008 Olympics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • I Became A Bell System Operator 35 Years Ago Today.
    TSPS Console "Will you accept a collect call from John Smith. . . Your number, please. . . Please deposit $1.35 for the next three ...
  • Government is the Moral Center of the Community?
    I attended the annual League of Oregon Cities conference in Eugene over the weekend. It was very informative. I met quite a few nice people....
  • Why I'm Glad I Don't Work In Downtown PDX
    I don't work downtown. However, the Mrs. does. She usually takes MAX to and from work- it stops 1/2 block from her office.(I'll shar...
  • Kahl, Thiemann, McKeel Shmooz Troutdale's First Friday
    Multnomah County Commission candidate Diane McKeel. House District 49 candidate Nick Kahl. House District 52 candidate Phyllis Thiemann. Tro...
  • RAW NOTES- Troutdale City Council Resolution to Censure Mayor Kight
    Here are  raw notes I took during tonight’s Troutdale City Council discussion of the resolution to censure Troutdale Mayor Jim Kight. DIS...
  • Riverview Restaurant: Fantastic!
    I surprised my wife last night with dinner at Junki Yoshida's new restaurant, Riverview . It's just down the street from us. Talk a...
  • Let's Talk Garbage Rates
    Did you know that Sandy's residential rates are a better deal than Troutdale's? Not only are Sandy's basic rates lower, they in...
  • Troutdale Thriftway, we'll miss you
    Last week, employees of Lamb’s Thriftway in Troutdale told my wife and I the store would close sometime in August. The closure was announce...

Blog Archive


Comments are moderated. Anonymous comments and ad hominem attacks will be deleted.

Weather Conditions

  • Storm Team 12
  • Troutdale Hourly Observations

Daily Reads

  • Troutdale, Oregon Facebook Page
  • Gresham Outlook
  • Oregon Watchdog
  • Oregon Catalyst
  • Big Government
  • NewsBusters
  • Orbusmax
  • Max Redline
  • PDX Radio Guide (wear flame retardant)
  • Astonomy Picture Of The Day

Blog Hit Parade

  • Drudge Report
  • Front Page Magazine
  • Real Clear Politics
  • Politico
  • Michelle Malkin

Don"t Turn Left

  • Blue Oregon
  • Huffington Post
  • DailyKos
  • Portland Indymedia

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Picture Window theme. Theme images by mammuth. Powered by Blogger.