Nov 27, 2008

The Thanksgiving Pre-Meal Show

Real-time pre-meal transcription:

"That's exactly what she said. If I don't tell them to get there an hour before, then they are late and we all have to wait an hour. They always run late it doesn't' matter. The rest of us get there on time. Who is going to be there? Everyone on my side. All the kids. Michelle flew in, everybody is going to be there. It's going to really be special and I'm looking forward to it. Will you please bring our camera so we can get some pictures? Turkey with all the trimmings. She asked me to make green bean casserole. And I said, please no, I can't stand that french green bean casserole. Do you want anything? Should I go to Winco or Safeway? Either way, it's going to be a zoo."


Plug in any year you desire for the date of the above verbatim transcription. It's the same discussion every year at our house. And probably at your house too! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: