Troutdale Canfield

Commentary and more from the west end of the Columbia River Gorge.

Dec 30, 2008

The More You Know: Caroline Kennedy

at 12/30/2008 10:05:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: National Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • I Became A Bell System Operator 35 Years Ago Today.
    TSPS Console "Will you accept a collect call from John Smith. . . Your number, please. . . Please deposit $1.35 for the next three ...
  • Government is the Moral Center of the Community?
    I attended the annual League of Oregon Cities conference in Eugene over the weekend. It was very informative. I met quite a few nice people....
  • Why I'm Glad I Don't Work In Downtown PDX
    I don't work downtown. However, the Mrs. does. She usually takes MAX to and from work- it stops 1/2 block from her office.(I'll shar...
  • Last Tram(scam) To Troutdale
    As far as I'm concerned, Mass Tram America's proposal for a tram in Troutdale is DOA. It will never be built. Here's why. Mass T...
  • Citizen Complaints: Edgefield ConcertsToo Loud?
    I've received a few complaints about too-loud concerts at McMenamins Edgefield. So have other Troutdale city councilors. I can attest t...
  • Kahl, Thiemann, McKeel Shmooz Troutdale's First Friday
    Multnomah County Commission candidate Diane McKeel. House District 49 candidate Nick Kahl. House District 52 candidate Phyllis Thiemann. Tro...
  • Fred Thompson To Today Show: I Owe You Nothing
    Another reason to like Fred Thompson.
  • RAW NOTES- Troutdale City Council Resolution to Censure Mayor Kight
    Here are  raw notes I took during tonight’s Troutdale City Council discussion of the resolution to censure Troutdale Mayor Jim Kight. DIS...

Blog Archive


Comments are moderated. Anonymous comments and ad hominem attacks will be deleted.

Weather Conditions

  • Storm Team 12
  • Troutdale Hourly Observations

Daily Reads

  • Troutdale, Oregon Facebook Page
  • Gresham Outlook
  • Oregon Watchdog
  • Oregon Catalyst
  • Big Government
  • NewsBusters
  • Orbusmax
  • Max Redline
  • PDX Radio Guide (wear flame retardant)
  • Astonomy Picture Of The Day

Blog Hit Parade

  • Drudge Report
  • Front Page Magazine
  • Real Clear Politics
  • Politico
  • Michelle Malkin

Don"t Turn Left

  • Blue Oregon
  • Huffington Post
  • DailyKos
  • Portland Indymedia

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Picture Window theme. Theme images by mammuth. Powered by Blogger.