- The co-worker who's always late for work.
- The bicyclist who flipped you off after you honked your horn because you almost hit her while she blasted through a red light.
- The waiter that ignored you for your entire dinner, but followed you outside to berate you because you didn't leave a tip.
- The roommate who never washes her own dishes and is always late with her share of the rent.
- The relative who is never on time for family functions.
- The "friend" who has never returned the book you loaned to him.
- The carpooler who never, ever chips in for gas or parking.
- The co-worker who never brings anything to the office potluck, but always first in line at lunchtime.
- The bus driver that kicks moms with their screaming babies off the bus.
- The high school student on the bus or light rail train that refuses to move his man-bag so the old lady can have a seat.
- People that still have John Kerry bumper stickers on their car.
- Retired California Probation Officers.
Oct 10, 2011
Occupy Portland: You've Met Them
You already know the people who call themselves "Occupy Portland":