Jan 25, 2009

Tuesday Nights Are Free! That's a Very Good Price.

Since my term ended on the Troutdale City Council, I've had my Tuesday nights off. It took a little time to get used to the extra free time. It's amazing how fast other projects fill in that free time. But I did take time out to watch American Idol last Tuesday night. I don't think I'll watch it again this season. It's a been there, seen that kind of show.

Yesterday afternoon our daughter sent me on invitation from Facebook, so what do you know, spent yesterday afternoon linking my sparkling new Facebook page with other friends and family. I also linked this blog to the notes section of Facebook. What the heck. And now it is time for dinner. The Mrs. is calling me from the kitchen. Turkey soup! What a great way to wrap up the weekend.

No comments: