Oct 30, 2010

Unlike His Opponents, Canfield REALLY FIGHTS FOR YOU!

My opponents for Troutdale City Council position #5 are campaigning with slogans like "Fights For You", or "offers a fresh perspective", etc. But NONE of them offer any specific examples of just how they intend to "fight for you".  I am the only candidate who offers real solutions to real Troutdale problems. I am the ONLY candidate who has a proven track record of really fighting for Troutdale residents and business owners.

  Compare the empty claims and lack of experience of my opponents with my proven track record on the Troutdale City Council of really fighting for Troutdale residents and businesses (click on the links for details):


My City Council Track Record:
VOTE ROBERT CANFIELD FOR TROUTDALE CITY COUNCIL, POSITION #5.

No comments: